Paper Submission is now open for the Xth edition of TEMPLATE! Check out the Call for Papers.Take a look back at the previous edition of TEMPLATE here.TEMPLATE 2022 supports revolutionary EAI Community Review, find out more here.Every author receives EAI Index credits – regardless of acceptance. Learn more about EAI’s Recognition Program here.Get real feedback on your presentation from other registrants via EAI Compass.
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
The ROSENET 2023 – 7th EAI International Conference on Robotics and Networks is dedicated to scientific achievements in field of Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision, Multimedia and Robotics.
• Swarm-based Algorithms
• Robotics and Wireless Sensor Networks
• UAV-assisted networks
• Underwater autonomous vehicles
• Machine Learning Applications in Robotics
• Artificial intelligence and machine learning
• Design of Robotics mechanisms
• Humanoid Robotics
• Man, machine systems
• Active sensory perception
• Robot planning and control
• System kinematics, statics, and dynamics
• Human-robot and robot-robot interaction
• Robotics in smart homes and smart manufacturing
• Robotics applications in healthcare and aged care
• Computational Modelling (CNN, RNN, ANN etc)
• Socially assistive robotics and service robots
• Humanoid robots and legged robots
• Aerial and field robotics
• Autonomous systems and cognitive robots
• Computer vision for automation
• Bioinspired robot learning
• Industrial robots
• System modeling and analysis
• Agricultural automation
• Intelligent algorithms and computational modeling
• Cognitive management and decision making
• Unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) networks
• Kinematics and dynamics
• Human-robot interaction
• Assistive robots
• Autonomous and intelligent systems
• Smart manufacturing
• Bioinspired systems
• Mobile robotics
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, such as Web of Science, Compendex, Scopus, DBLP, EU Digital Library, IO-Port, MatchSciNet, Inspec and Zentralblatt MATH.
Additional publication opportunities:
This event is organized by EAI.
EAI – European Alliance for Innovation is a non-profit organization and a professional community established in cooperation with the European Commission to empower the global research and innovation, and to promote cooperation between European and International ICT communities.
EAI’s vision is to foster excellence in research and innovation on the principles of transparency, objectivity, equality, and openness. Our guiding principle is community cooperation to create better research, provide fair recognition of excellence and transform best ideas into commercial value proposition.
EAI‘s mission is to create an environment that rewards excellence transparently, and builds recognition objectively regardless of age, economic status or country of origin, where no membership fees or closed door committees stand in the way of your research career.
Through these shared values, EAI leads the way toward advancing the world of research and innovation, empowering individuals and institutions for the good of society to fully benefit from the digital revolution.