Pervasive Health Conference is a premier in
The ROSENET 2023 – 7th EAI International Conference on Robotics and Networks is dedicated to scientific achievements in field of Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision, Multimedia and Robotics.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
We welcome contributions from the following fields:
- Swarm-based Algorithms
- Robotics and Wireless Sensor Networks
- UAV-assisted networks
- Underwater autonomous vehicles
- Machine Learning Applications in Robotics
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Design of Robotics mechanisms
- Humanoid Robotics
- Man, machine systems
- Active sensory perception
- Robot planning and control
- System kinematics, statics, and dynamics
- Human-robot and robot-robot interaction
- Robotics in smart homes and smart manufacturing
- Robotics applications in healthcare and aged care
- Computational Modelling (CNN, RNN, ANN etc)
- Socially assistive robotics and service robots
- Humanoid robots and legged robots
- Aerial and field robotics
- Autonomous systems and cognitive robots
- Computer vision for automation
- Bioinspired robot learning
- Industrial robots
- System modeling and analysis
- Agricultural automation
- Intelligent algorithms and computational modeling
- Cognitive management and decision making
- Unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) networks
- Kinematics and dynamics
- Human-robot interaction
- Assistive robots
- Autonomous and intelligent systems
- Smart manufacturing
- Bioinspired systems
- Mobile robotics
All registered papers will be published in EAI CORE series as a proceedings book and made available through European Union Digital Library (EUDL).
Proceedings proceedings are indexed in Scopus and Google Scholar.
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library: ROSENET Conference Proceedings.
PervasiveHealth proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, such as Web of Science, Compendex, Scopus, DBLP, EU Digital Library, Google Scholar, IO-Port, MathSciNet, Inspec, and Zentralblatt MATH.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, such as Web of Science, Compendex, Scopus, DBLP, EU Digital Library, Google Scholar, IO-Port, MathSciNet, Inspec, and Zentralblatt MATH.
- Regular papers should be up to 6-10 pages in length. – ACM
- Regular papers should be up to 12-15+ pages in length. – Springer
- Short papers should be 6-11 pages in length.